Mobile Remote Deposit Capture for iPhone and Android
With Mobile Remote Deposit, you can save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks using our Mobile Banking App. It's easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit checks.
Benefits and Features:
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime
- Eliminate trips to the bank
- Safe and secure
Getting Started is Easy:
- If you don't currently bank with us, open a checking account.
- Sign up for Online Banking.
- Download our Mobile Banking App or update to the latest version if already installed (iPhone or Android phone).
- Use your Online Banking Username and Password to login.
- Tap the "Deposits" tab and follow the instructions to get approved for Mobile Remote Deposit.
- After approved Simply tap Deposit to deposit your check(s) and follow the prompts.
Tips For all Users:
- Place check on a dark well lit surface for best image.
- Make sure that check image is clear and readable (if you can't read it, we can't read it).
- Make sure that all edges of the check are in within the viewing area.
Important Deposit Requirements:
- Endorsement - All Checks MUST have your signature and the words "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY." (Note: If check isn't properly endorsed with your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" then IT WILL BE REJECTED.)
- Please make sure that the image of the check is clear and all information is readable. (Hint: place check on dark surface and in a well-lit area.)
- Store Deposited Check in a secure place for a minimum of 2 weeks after the deposit has been processed. Bank of Ripley may ask you to resubmit or provide original check if there is an issue with your deposit.
- Monitor your account and mobile app to verify that check has cleared and that funds are available. If you have any questions please contact Bank of Ripley at (731) 635-1230.